We have an advertising relationship with the stores we link to in this post. Thank you!
When you are considering your quinceanera decorations, know this: balloons can be your new best friend! One of very best quinceanera decorations is balloons. Especially if you are working on a tight budget, balloons make a big impact for their cost and will truly add so much to your party. Here are some ways you can use balloons to decorate your quince reception:
- Balloons as centerpieces: all you will need is balloons, ribbon and paperweights. Make them go as high or low as you like. Varying heights will usually look best. 3-4 balloons should be enough, but you could certainly use a couple more if you like.
- Balloon arch: A balloon arch at the entryway, or above the head table, is relatively easy to achieve and looks very cool. The video below demonstrates how to make a balloon arch, which calls for about 80 balloons.
- Lighted balloons: Create a fun atmosphere by adding LED lights to your balloons. This will light your balloons up and create a nice ambiance at your reception.
- Make something cool: Like a hot air balloon! Here is an example of a gorgeous hot air balloon centerpiece.
- Design a balloon wall: If you want an awesome background for VERY little money, you will want to check out this blog post I found on making a balloon wall. It requires balloons, masking tape, string, and time. ***I think this is probably the greatest thing I have found for quinceanera decorations so far–especially for budget quinceanera decorating!!
- Balloon Column: Balloon columns can dress up an entrance way, line a dance floor or serve as a backdrop for photos. Click here for a Pinterest board I found for balloon column inspiration and ideas.
- Huge balloons: If you want to amp up your quinceanera decorations and make a nice statement, you may want to have some HUGE balloons! These balloons can be used alone–or you could attach smaller balloons to them. These balloons cost about approximately $3 per balloon–but they are 3 foot balloons so you won’t require that many, depending on what you may be using them for.
Balloons at the ceiling: A dance floor always looks more festive with balloons. Blow up many balloons in your color scheme and let them float to above your dance floor. Attach a curled ribbon to each balloon.
11″ Latex Balloons