One of the best items to purchase online for a quinceanera is quinceanera invitations. You can design your perfect quinceanera invitations, right from your computer/tablet/etc., and have them delivered to your doorstep within a couple weeks (or less). It is very convenient to order your invites online, and you may even save money.
Your quinceanera invitations are super important. Your invitation is basically the introduction of your party to your guests. It should convey your theme, color scheme, and overall vibe for your party!
I recently requested some sample invitations from Zazzle. If you are ever on Pinterest, you have most likely noticed their unique, eye-catching invitations. If you are looking for quality invitations that are extremely customizable, simple to create and affordable, read on to learn more about Zazzle quinceanera invitations~
[table id=20 /]
What I really liked about Zazzle quinceanera invitations
1. Super customizable and a wide variety of sizes and designs: the selection is absolutely awesome. A search on Zazzle.com for “quinceanera invitations” turns up more than 15,000 results. On top of the huge selection, once you settle on a design, you can completely customize these invitations to suit your needs. The level of customization these invitations allow is really amazing. A quick look at some of the attributes that you can customize: [table id=18 /]
Every option may not be available for every invitation, but each invitation truly does have many options and ways to customize and personalize. You can even add one or more images. Something to note: some of the invitation options may cost slightly extra, such as upgraded paper or an upgraded edge. Thankfully, Zazzle has…..
2. Great prices (and frequent discounts/coupon codes!). The prices are really good, and if you have a coupon or promotional code–even better! Whatever your budget is, you should be able to find nice, quality invitations in your price range. The samples Zazzle sent me ranged from $1.64 per invitation to $3.11 per invitation (and I did use a coupon code, that I easily found on their website).
Another great benefit is that you can order an odd amount of invitations–25, 46, 77–you get the idea. I have ordered invitations before, that are only sold in increments of 25. So, I basically had to order several more invitations than I actually needed, in order to have enough. You can be precise with your invitation quantity with Zazzle. And I really appreciate that because I literally have a shoebox of leftover invitations from my stepdaughter’s quince, because we were forced to over-order. ** Tip: make sure to order a couple extras for your scrapbook or in the case you end up requiring an extra. You can also order more invitations if needed, through your order history in your Zazzle account.
3. Enough room for quinceanera wording. Quinceanera invitations can sometimes require a lot of room for text. Some typical elements found on quinceanera invitations include: location of the church, information for the reception, names of damas and chambelanes, and names of your padrinos de honor and maybe all sponsors/padrinos. I was able to fit a lot of information onto several of the samples I ordered. Here are a few examples:
I thought the invitation above was very elegant and had plenty of room for wording. The paper was “columned”, which is basically tiny grooved lines running up and down. I thought it was a bit distracting with the photo, but it was still a really nice invitation (I would probably chose “linen” instead)~
This invitation was one of my favorites, if not my very favorite. I really liked everything about this invitation. It was printed on “linen” paper (gorgeous), and I added an image to the back. Also, there is lots of space for wording. I think this invite will go well with many themes, and it does come in different colors~
Are there any drawbacks?
A couple of the invitations were a little more difficult to fit excessive information. The amount of words that you can fit (and have it still look really nice) depends on the design elements of the invitations, more than the size of the invitation. I fit lots of info on a 5.25″ by 5.25″ front and back invitation. I found one large 6.5″ x 8.75″ invitation to not fit everything I needed. I probably could have fit everything if I really manipulated it. But the bottom line is, there are plenty of great options that will fit a ton of wording–without too much work!
A few recommendations/tips for ordering your quince invitations through Zazzle:
1. Upgrade your paper. Not because the basic paper is bad–because it isn’t. But the upgraded paper is really impressive, and it is the first part of your quinceanera your guests will encounter. Also, if you find a coupon code or sale, your discount can mean getting upgraded invites for practically the price of standard invites.
Some of the premium papers I sampled includes: metallic, columned, delicate, ultra-thick premium white, recycled, linen and felt. They are all very different. The ultra-thick premium white, delicate and linen were my favorites out of the bunch!
2. Order a couple samples before placing your entire order. Unless you are in a massive time crunch, I always recommend to get a preview invitation before placing an entire order. You might be caught between a couple different styles–or maybe paper choices, or even font/color options. Seeing your invitation in person will help you make the perfect invitation to order for all your invites! Plus, if you have any errors in spelling or design, you will be able to correct this before placing an entire order of your very important invitations!
3. Get specific when searching through styles. The amount of quinceanera invitations is vast. If you have a theme or a color combination, search for exactly what you are looking for: “blue masquerade quinceanera” “beach quinceanera invitations”, etc. You can also sort by color and size.
Note: if your search turns up sweet 16 results too, don’t worry! That wording is completely customizable and can certainly be changed to “Quinceanera”.
As you can tell from my review, I really enjoyed experimenting with these Zazzle quinceanera invitations. I found them to be of nice quality, and actually rather fun to work with and customize. If you are looking for quince invites, I definitely recommend you visit their website and check out their designs~
My Perfect Quince
For more tips on preparing quinceanera invitations, check out my Quinceanera Invitations 101 post!